DoM Guilds
http://www.domguilds.com/

well I had fun for less than a day anyway.
http://www.domguilds.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=398
Page 1 of 1

Author:  cuz3 [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1641805 ... ction.html

Author:  Low [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

It'll still crit pretty high, 11k was nuts, now what, it crits for 6-8? not too shabby but I wonder if the spec we are right now will fall way down in PvE

Author:  Divyne [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

So Doody got the first post 3.1 nerf? Wow.... that didn't take you long... they saw you in the back of my seige vehicle and went "wow, he's OP, we gotsa nerf him nowz!!!" - your uberness transcended the lack of any actual casting.

Author:  cuz3 [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

Low wrote:
It'll still crit pretty high, 11k was nuts, now what, it crits for 6-8? not too shabby but I wonder if the spec we are right now will fall way down in PvE



I am guessing yes.

Author:  Low [ Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

I still crit for 11k with Molten Core up (this is PvE spec. I don't get Molten Core in PvP) so I don't feel too hurt atm X.x

Author:  cuz3 [ Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

cuz3 wrote:
Low wrote:
It'll still crit pretty high, 11k was nuts, now what, it crits for 6-8? not too shabby but I wonder if the spec we are right now will fall way down in PvE



I am guessing yes.


It is now a definitive yes. I will be respecing next chance I get.

Results:
6990 53_00_18
6837 00_41_30
6733 03_52_16
6679 53_00_18
6625 00_56_15
6563 00_40_31
6308 03_13_55

Author:  Low [ Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

Post the thread you got that from.

If affliction is #1 without DG I may spec it. I know you said 41/30 but eww

Author:  cuz3 [ Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: well I had fun for less than a day anyway.

Low wrote:
Post the thread you got that from.

If affliction is #1 without DG I may spec it. I know you said 41/30 but eww


http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t48311-simu ... 3_1_specs/

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/